Knee Resurfacing I Had A Hip Resurfacing Done On My Left Hip June 3 2008... How Long Is My Left Leg Suppose To Be Swollen?

I had a hip resurfacing done on my left hip june 3 2008... how long is my left leg suppose to be swollen? - knee resurfacing

I had my left their recurrence after surgery, he was handsome and not so bad. Today is the 6th June and it has become much more swollen left hip downward toward the top of the knee. Is it a cloth or blood or something usually happens a few days after surgery and how long do you think will swell. Ask someone with experience.

1 comments:

Sylvia H said...

I know you wanted to experience only, and never had hip surgery, but I had surgery, and my grandfather had hip surgery.

It is the natural body to swell up after major surgery is a way to protect yourself. Inflammation does not move what I could do if it is not inflated, it is a natural defense system of the body so that it locked.

Heat can also cause inflammation and does not keep the leg elevated possible swelling.
Ice packs help the bloating, if you are a problem, your doctor may prescribe an anti-inflammatory drug like Vioxx (Vioxx, but it is no longer on the market).
Maybe you want to call your doctor or surgeon on Monday, but if things get worse, try to call the doctor to the nearest emergency room. We get calls and are useful ... can also save a trip there. It is also possible that your doctor paged if you can call.

Post a Comment