Preventing Bed Sores My Aunt Is In A Special Care Hospital. She Has Terrible Bed Sores. Could They Have Been Prevented?

My aunt is in a special care hospital. She has terrible bed sores. Could they have been prevented? - preventing bed sores

The wounds are very pussy. One after the other foot seems to be an inch deep, and almost seems like gangrene. She can not even move, and must be turned off every few hours. To have someone in the hospital still good blood supply in areas where pressure sores, but I think the hospital is not enough to prevent bedsores on. My aunt had an immune system compomised. Pressure ulcers can be very bad excuse to prevent anyone in the state of my aunt, or pressure sores to? Probably not a lot of questions as you are, but I really feel I need expert advice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment