Fallen Bladder Photo I HAVE A FALLEN BLADDER AND I HAVE NO LARGE COLON CAN I HAVE FALLEN BOWELS CAUSE I DIEAREA AFTER EATING?

I HAVE A FALLEN BLADDER AND I HAVE NO LARGE COLON CAN I HAVE FALLEN BOWELS CAUSE I DIEAREA AFTER EATING? - fallen bladder photo

Nothing like a "dropped bladder." If you are a woman, her bladder is just below the vaginal opening in an area that can not see there. To "drop" the rest of your body would be in a strange kind of lifestyle will be transformed. Moreover, except part of his colon removed, you have everything: the ascending and descending colon are part of their intestines. I do not know what you mean, "like the intestine. Many people suffer from diarrhea after eating - usually means you ate something that your body does not like him or not. If you have diarrhea, take two Pepto Bismol tablets chewing. They will help your stomach feel better. Do not forget to drink water from diarrhea, loose stools, because with w toay a large amount of consumption of natural sources of water in your body.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is no such thing as a "dropped bladder." If you are a woman, her bladder is just below the vaginal opening in an area that can not see there. To exit "down" the rest of the body would have in a strange kind of lifestyle will be transformed. Moreover, except part of his colon removed, you have everything: the ascending and descending colon are part of their intestines. I do not know what you mean by "fallen intestine. Many people suffer from diarrhea after eating - usually means you ate something that your body does not like him or not. If you diarrhea, two tablets of Pepto Bismol and chewing. They will help your stomach feel better. Do not forget to drink water from diarrhea, loose stools, because with w toay a large amount of consumption of natural sources of water in your body.

Post a Comment