Pregnancy Test Vertical Dots Help Me Read This Pregnancy Test Please?

Help me read this pregnancy test please? - pregnancy test vertical dots

I just take a pregnancy test with my first morning urine.

In the window that shows the "- see" or "+" "-" and three vertical dots that make up the vertical line of the "+". And I mean, literally, three points form a vertical very clear, very short and very small line.

The box says that regardless of the weakness of the line, is pregnant ... But not even consider a line?

Thanks for the comments!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is necessary to repeat the test. In my experience, I have also scored points and was a failure in the test. They are part of the game - but go on the vertical line. If you have a complete line, is then likely to be negative.

Post a Comment