Skin Cancers How Do Baby Get It What Is The Difference Between Baby Sunblock And Adult?

What is the difference between Baby sunblock and Adult? - skin cancers how do baby get it

My concerns are more massive bunring and skin cancer. Do not go out much, and I'm now on this trip for 2 weeks, so I wanted to know before you buy, what is the difference between a sunscreen for children and adults sunscreen. I know that the baby is more protective sunscreen, but would buy if I want to be well protected.

2 comments:

SmileLau... said...

Baby sunscreen is only for extremely sensitive skin.

dj_50@sb... said...

Baby sunscreen with a higher SPF is for babies and is formulated for babies ~ they have an adult with a sunscreen with high sun protection factor of ~ Check UR pharmacy or Walmart

Post a Comment