Uncle Buds For Those Of You Who Name Your Cars, Do You Assign A Gender And Personality Too?

For those of you who name your cars, do you assign a gender and personality too? - uncle buds

I question.

I come from a family car namesake. We personified cars since I can remember, give them names, characters, genre, etc. Here are the names, sex, color, brands and models of some of us, if you're interested.

Current car:
Zsazsa, Male, aqua 2002 Ford Thunderbird

Other mines in the past (and their family members to another):
The chimpanzee, neutral white 1987 VW Cabriolet
B @ C @ rd woman, man, dark green 1965 Mustang (hated the car, every time a woman, she would bleed. Seriously.)
The grandmother, the woman, Tan 1994 Toyota Camry Station Wagon
Graceland, neutral, light blue Camry 1989
Old Ironsides, male, white 1989 Camry
John Alvin, Male, Navy 1976 Volvo Family
Uncle Bud, man, light blue, late 70 Datsun King Cab
Aso, Male, 70's Silver Blue Datsun pick-up
Volvo Gianini, Male, 70 Station Wagon Green.

8 comments:

SisterGi... said...

Hey cool question! I had a big ole truck - a 58 shortbed with a black Chevrolet, broken doors, large tires. We called it "Ma Barker" after the famous Old Broad difficult his own children turned out of proportion to the crime during the depression. It was to be pampered the chamber before the key in the ignition. If the engine ran, we had to sweet talk and encouragement. She loved to be petted by his side, but above all I loved driving my 12 years old son. She has always behaved, but he liked to knock holes in the pasture. He loved the freedom of love and shook the child on the roof. Then she was left alone for a long time, and as Puff the Magic Dragon, lost its spirit and vitality. I miss her and my son thinks that Ma taught him to drive better than me. Give Thanks for the Memories ...

Lex said...

I do not quite true.

My silver Lexus IS 350 is a little girl named Julie, and my silver Honda Ridgeline is a boy named Rex. Jill is a little aggressive b **** you can not leave, but love and Rex is the strong, silent type.

WINGS said...

I thought all cars were women ^ _ ^ My car is the car is a black Totoro 97 VW Jetta

WINGS said...

I thought all cars were women ^ _ ^ My car is the car is a black Totoro 97 VW Jetta

WINGS said...

I thought all cars were women ^ _ ^ My car is the car is a black Totoro 97 VW Jetta

gyro-nut... said...

I went to school with a Catholic and a Protestant. After studying at the Catholic Church has a new caddy and appointed George Washington, the father of our country. The Protestant has named a new Lincoln and Abraham Lincoln, El Salvador, in our country. I have a '49 Ford and Teddy Roosevelt, he asked that motherfucker gross Ridin '

LOL. I just had to throw that one in

G01an said...

=)) - Good to know everything - it might be useful one day if you can not find on the net name from the suggestions of the car =))

why not? Adjust your car to be what you want, and enter a person (taste), which is alive and well (think the car has a personality and mind of his own, but a different story: P) .... ... My car is a woman, because she did not listen to common sense) =), always have to use subtlety to get anywhere with him: P

G01an said...

=)) - Good to know everything - it might be useful one day if you can not find on the net name from the suggestions of the car =))

why not? Adjust your car to be what you want, and enter a person (taste), which is alive and well (think the car has a personality and mind of his own, but a different story: P) .... ... My car is a woman, because she did not listen to common sense) =), always have to use subtlety to get anywhere with him: P

Post a Comment