Rca Flat Panel Tv Cord Organizer I Can't Get My PS3 Start Screen To Display On My RCA TV, What Haven't I Done Or Did Wrong?

I can't get my PS3 start screen to display on my RCA TV, what haven't I done or did wrong? - rca flat panel tv cord organizer

I 'm with the AV cable to play with the console, and its inputs connected to the inputs on the side of the TV (and even tried the back of the TV and said it did not work.) PS3 manual states that the channel must than 2 are channel-set, which is still trying to 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. channel. Nothing worked. mfr'd was TV. In 2005, not that of an old TV. Amnesty International has also tried, TV / video and no more. there's nothing I wrong with the game console has been demonstrated in the store where you buy a flat screen TV. Any suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment