Barebottom Spanking Who Else Thinks Its Wrong For A Father To Barebottom Spank A Teen Daughter?

Who else thinks its wrong for a father to barebottom spank a teen daughter? - barebottom spanking

I recently read about a father who still think spanking naked under her 16-year-old daughter you totally wrong, bare ass over the age of 5 will spank, do harm. .. If you are affected, so good, but dress! When I was 16 and my father certainly has a sexual way, esp. If the teenagers on their knees ... I just think that that evil is in agreement with me? ... and if they spank his bare bottom would think her mother would have done, because this girl will grow up and have their own children and go back to what his father to do it and realize how wrong it is

2 comments:

blevins_... said...

I spank his bare bottom until 14 years from my ex-stepfather. The police and the CPS in Ohio, as a discipline and do not think it child abuse, let alone sexual abuse. Do not believe me when I told them about sexual assault came from 7-8, then leave for 10-14 years and do not believe that physical violence was 7-14 years, because I don 'no evidence' physically "proved. I left the house my ex-father-in-one 14 months after switching, then suffered emotional abuse from my father and his now 14-19 years old. Police do not believe that if you no real signs of trauma or marks on his body. The era of Fairfield County dective in Lancaster, Ohio and CPS worker was Children's Services of Licking County in Newark, Ohio. Last 8 years old, is a sexual abuse of children spank my opinion. This has all the abuse I suffered ruined.

Melissa said...

I taught as a child I was much to my children a spanking as a last resort, and she knows that I do not beat them, but not naked, father or mother, you should only pity whip spanking a child for attention and leave no badbehaviorr, I a report of a family, if I knew what was happening.

Post a Comment