Strawberry Set I Have Made Some Strawberry, Gooseberry And Rhubarb Jams But It Will Not Set. How Can I Get It To Set? Help?

I have made some strawberry, gooseberry and rhubarb jams but it will not set. How can I get it to set? Help? - strawberry set

I have it during the jam with my bread machine. I followed the instructions recipe for bread machine, but the jam is not proven. It is very nasal. I tried to put them in the refrigerator, the addition of gelatin, and even recooking, but maybe not. Can I or do I have to throw.

5 comments:

peppermi... said...

Do you have a thickener, such as insurance or certo gel? If not, then you can cook again and add that, as the packaging. If you do this ...... I agree with John freezing ..... could. I tried the recipe for bread machine once and never. HUN luck.

ozgeonem... said...

Why not cook in a pot so that the water is evaporated. traditional methods are best.

cgdchris said...

You have to cook to reduce the amount of water in it reduces ......... or add the pectin

john said...

Well, I think I could help freeze

john said...

Well, I think I could help freeze

Post a Comment