Ergo Desk Company How Can I Make This Clingy Co Worker Stop!?!?!?

How can I make this clingy co worker stop!?!?!? - ergo desk company

This is not the cooperation of workers is to be constantly with me. It has a desk and ergo is the obsession to go to the location of the seat in an area where you think you are sitting. It plans to close the bathroom and vending machines, where it is sure to find me evil. I do my best to stay calm and not his fists! Also my text phone, e-mails nonstop. All supervisors of his love. How can I leave me alone and not destroy what is still by my reputation?
It is rather a tragic queen. Crying at work in the bathroom. It is as low as supervisor had to call home to let you know that there is a new job, because I knew I'd cry like a baby. My boyfriend wants a spanking .. Is not that crazy enough!

6 comments:

The fiercest: Jenny said...

Avoid his calls and said his phone has in recent years.

E-mail: Tell him that I like to chat, but it's just too busy.

When you stop to say hello, smile politely and say hello again, but a joke, as you are employed.

Conclusion: If you try to initiate contact, always talking "too busy", but politely. I hope it will, however, never really able to speak and to move to another ill person.

Do not forget to be treated more flies with honey to Nice first attempt. If you do not penetrate, you may have to bite the bullet and ask him to leave her alone, but at least working hard to not cry in the drama Bad if possible.

nosuchth... said...

Ouch. They are looking like a rope! Try to leave, quietly, said they would like their place, and you can be friends, but really on the square in the center! Or you can hang around and please let the regulators do not be angry.
Or you can use your partner to Recommend fits your personality. Anyway, good luck!

tashimod... said...

I want to tell you not to fraternize with colleagues or excuses, which are always busy and ignore it. If you do not cry or blame, which can damage your representative, but must maintain the index. Good luck.

hi said...

talk to him ... or your supervisor.

Please help me!
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

Chrys said...

Why do you say? If you work, which I assume you are adults and act accordingly.
It is a low value cases, the mother ... But that does not mean you should to ...

yaya said...

Who cares if one or the drama queen, telling her, before she ever more sticky.

Post a Comment