Galapagos Islands Vacation Vacation In The Pacific?

Vacation in the Pacific? - galapagos islands vacation

I am planning a trip for my family of four. There are four places as possible, I tried: The islands of French Polynesia, the Galapagos Islands, American Samoa and Hawaii. I try to find the best place to go. However, I would have to go somewhere where we can rest, but also have many activities (surfing, swimming, diving, etc. ..). I thought it was the cheapest would probably be Hawaii, but this is my last resort, because I do not like the beaches of extreme overcrowding. Does anyone know more about where someone has been in one of these places? Thank you.

3 comments:

Sandgrop... said...

New Zealand
Land of the long white cloud!

New Zealand the youngest country
The most beautiful landscapes of lush forests in New Zealand, many birds are at home and the pleasant climate make it a haven for many outdoor activities and a great place to relax. New Zealand society is diverse, sophisticated and multicultural and the honesty, friendliness and openness of Kiwis will impress you. And the great advantage of New Zealand that all of its varied landscapes, culture and art so close together!

kawaii gwi yeo weo said...

Try the island of Boracay in the Philippines!
http://wowphilippines.com.ph/explore_phi ...

kawaii gwi yeo weo said...

Try the island of Boracay in the Philippines!
http://wowphilippines.com.ph/explore_phi ...

Post a Comment