Washington Rental Agreement Military Clause For Rental Agreement (Without 30 Days Notice)?

Military Clause for Rental Agreement (Without 30 days notice)? - washington rental agreement

I'm in the military and living in Maryland. I came to be transferred to another duty station. The thing is that I am tomorrow, and the allocation of new tax report, more than 50 miles away. I know that the clause provides for the military to cancel 30 days, but I have reserved 1 days. There is no way I want to go here for 45 days to live more than a hundred miles round trip in the Washington DC area. Well, what I have to go in 30 days and only pay the rent one month, but I do not want to live there? I am sure that someone was there. I think this is my landlord security deposit to rent the last month. I like because it is $ 2000, which would have to move.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know that you owe money, you better go talk to the owner and ask if they could not leave well out of your lease.

Post a Comment